The Board of Directors appoints an Executive Director to serve as OWASA's chief administrative officer. Please click here to see our organizational chart.
OWASA Leadership Team
Office of the Executive Director
The Office of the Executive Director provides overall direction and support for staff and assists the Board of Directors as required.
- Ed Kerwin, Executive Director
Email: Ed Kerwin
- Andrea Orbich, Executive Assistant and Clerk to the Board
Email: Andrea Orbich
- Patrick Davis, Sustainability Manager
Email: Patrick Davis
- Greg Feller, Public Affairs Administrator
Phone: 919-537-4267 (office) or 919-369-0404 (mobile)
Email: Greg Feller
The General Counsel is appointed by the Boad of Directors to provide legal services to the Board and staff.
- Robert Epting, Esquire, Epting and Hackney
Email: Robert Epting
Operations is responsible for the operations and maintenance of OWASA's water, sewer and reclaimed water systems, services and programs.
- John Greene, PE, General Manager of Operations
Email: John Greene
- Kenneth Loflin, Water Supply and Treatment Manager
Email: Ken Loflin
- Thurman Green, Water Distribution and Wastewater Collection Systems Manager
Email: Thurman Green
- John Kiviniemi, Wastewater Treatment and Biosolids Recycling Manager
Email: John Kiviniemi
Finance and Customer Service
Finance and Customer Service is responsible for billing and servicing customers; purchasing and contracting; and for the overall management of OWASA's fiscal affairs.
- Stephen Winters, CPA, Director of Finance and Customer Service
Email: Stephen Winters
- Heidi Lamay, Finance and Customer Service Manager
Email: Heidi Lamay
- Kevin M. Ray, Finance and Procurement Manager
Email: Kevin Ray
Human Resources is responsible for administration of human resource policies, periodic classification and compensation studies, recruitment of new employees, benefits administration, etc.
- Stephanie Glasgow, Human Resources and Safety Manager
Email: Stephanie Glasgow
Engineering and Planning
Engineering and Planning is responsible for OWASA's long-range master planning functions; the overall management of capital improvements; and development activities pertaining to the water, sewer and reclaimed water systems.
- Mason Crum, PE, Director of Engineering and Planning
Email: Mason Crum
- Ruth Rouse, AICP, Planning and Development Manager
Email: Ruth Rouse
- Stuart Carson, PE, Engineering Manager (Capital Projects)
Email: Stuart Carson
- Todd Spencer, PE, Engineering Manager (System Development)
Email: Todd Spencer