March 26, 2017
- Our contractor has completed work inside the second tank. The project should be complete by the end of March 2017.
Purpose: to maintain the structural integrity of the tanks and to help eliminate off-site odor releases due to leaks in the tank structures.
How the work may affect you
- There will be odor releases at times during the project.
- There will be additional truck traffic from and to our plant when a tank is emptied for renovation.
- The work will involve noise during the contractor’s normal work hours (7 AM to 7 PM on weekdays).
- You may see cranes and other equipment at our plant.
Comments or questions? to receive updates from OWASA
Please contact Vishnu Gangadharan, P.E., Engineering Manager, at 919-537-4248 or email@example.com if you would like to receive updates about our project, and whenever you have any questions or comments. We prefer to use e-mail to save time, paper and postage.
If we do not already have your e-mail address, you can also sign-up for e-mail updates by going to http://tinyurl.com/pkfkpz6.
If you have renters at your property/ies near our project, please ask them to contact us if they have questions or comments and/or wish to receive future notices about our work.
Project update on Dec. 16, 2015
Project update on Aug. 10, 2016