On March 13, 2014, the OWASA Board of Directors adopted a Strategic Plan for 2014 to 2017. The Board updated the plan on June 9, 2016.
1. Provide reliable and high quality supply of water for the next 50 years
2. Engage the community
3. Adopt financial management policies and budget decision processes to ensure affordable services and fiscal sustainability
4. Implement an Energy Management Plan
5. Implement Advanced Metering Infrastructure
6. Develop a plan and policy framework for long-term management and disposition of OWASA lands
Citizens' comments on the Draft Strategic Plan in February, 2014
OWASA publicized the Draft Strategic Plan starting in late January, and the OWASA Board received comments from citizens before and in a Board meeting on February 27, 2014. To read citizens' comments and OWASA's responses, please click here
Developing the plan
The Board held seven work sessions beginning in 2013 to draft the Strategic Plan in light of information from customers and other stakeholders, including feedback in our 2012 Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Comments or questions?
If you have comments or questions about our Strategic Plan, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 919-537-4267.